Krista Strohoffer is a licensed Financial Advisor, CFP® and AIF®. She helps her clients identify their financial goals and dreams and develop a strategy to reach them. These goals might include a comfortable retirement, education savings, or a first time home purchase.
During this process, Krista spends a great deal of time educating her clients. She believes that knowledge is power and with financial knowledge comes financial freedom. Krista is also a firm believer that everyone deserves and can benefit from professional financial advice, regardless of their net worth or investable assets.
Krista has specialized in Sustainable and Socially Responsible Impact Investing (SRI) since 1999. After several years at Prudential Securities, the Center for Responsible Investing, Morgan Stanley and Smith Barney, Krista launched Principled Investing LLC in January 2006. She did this so she could focus her practice on Sustainable and Socially Responsible Investing or SRI Investing.
When selecting investments, SRI or Impact Investing looks beyond the financials to include the environmental, social and governance (ESG) records of a particular investment. How a company treats their employees, their community, the environment and the consumers of their products sheds light on how well that company is managed and how well that company is likely to compete in the long term.
Krista spends her free time hiking, climbing and skiing in the beautiful Colorado Mountains. Krista is an avid gardener and enjoys eating from her small but productive organic vegetable garden.
certification, licenses & education
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam (Series 63 & Series 65)
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 6 Investment Companies and Variable Contracts
- Life/Health & Variable Annuity
- George Washington University, Washington DC ~ MA
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Hamline University, St Paul, MN ~ TEFL
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN ~ BA
- Indoor Rock Climbing Instructor ~ AMGA
- This section is currently being updated